Installing non-standard version on PC
- If you still have soundloom.exe in your cdp base directory, move it somewhere else (in case you want to go back to it).
- Put soundloom.tcl in the CDP base directory.
- Put the subdirectory _gui in the base directory.
- If you already have the items in the _cdpenv directory, ignore these.
Otherwise add them to your _cdpenv directory. Do not delete your existing _cdpenv directory.
- If you do not already have process.exe put it in subdirectory _cdprogs alongside
the other CDP programs.
- You must have Tk/Tcl on your system (this runs the Sound Loom). If you do not
- Install it from the web
- To start the loom, double click on soundloom.tcl
- If you get a question from Windows asking what program to use to run it,
tell windows the location of the program "wish.exe" which should be in the bin folder of the TK/Tcl installation.