The Trevor Wishart archive has been established at the
Borthwick Insitute attached to the University of York.
The materials in the archive are accessible to the public through the usual channels.
- The complete audio works.
- the working audio materials from the creation of audio-works (in preparation).
- preparatory notes made during the creation of pieces.
- the original music scores.
- writings and talks.
- documentation of events.
- film and video documentation (in preparation).
- various other materials donated to the archive by the composer.